Friday, December 9, 2011

Great Holiday Appetizer


This is my family's ALL time favorite appetizer & I'm sure you will love them too!
A friend of mine made these a few years ago when I was visiting and that was it I was in love! They are SO yummy and very easy to make so it's a win win!!
Here is what you need:
triscut crackers
tomatoes sliced {I get the size bigger than cherry tomatoes that are still on the vine}
fresh mozzarella {I use the small balls}
pesto

Just layer in that order and bake on a foil lined cookie sheet at 350 until the cheese is melted. It wont take long so keep your eye on them!

These need to be enjoyed right out of the oven while everything is still hot and gooey. This makes a great Christmas appetizer since it's Red & Green

Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment