Tuesday, September 27, 2011

New life to Old onesies


Wyatt is going to be our third child so there are some hand me downs in his future for sure! To make them feel New I added some cute fake appilque animals!
I bought a wonderful thing at Jo-Anns called Heat N Bond {about $3 a pack} Follow the directions on the package and Ta DA!

I cut all my animals out by hand [which is to why they are all different HAH!] It would be great to have a stencil or one of those fancy machines that cut stuff out for you. But if you are like me and don't have any fancy cutters or stencils Free hand it!

Then I doubled up my thread and hand stitched fat stitches to create the look I wanted

See:



This makes a great personalized baby shower gift, although I would reccomend buying new onesies. You could even make a matching burp cloth. Now that's a great idea... Matching onesie & burp cloth!
I am in love with gray elephants right now!
Now Wyatt has "new" onesies that are adorable and just for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment