Thursday, April 28, 2011

Current projects!

There is always something going on around the Hatley House.
Take a look:

Ella's new desk. {desk was free, paint left over from her playroom=AWESOME!} There is chalkboard paint on top & drawer labels

closer view

even closer so you can get a look at the drawer label


Ella testing out the chalkboard paint. She loves it!


Here is my next painting project. This is an awesome bench and I have great things planned for him. {and yes this is a Him} The bench seat actually raises for storage inside. YAY! I will paint him and cover the seat. Stay tuned!


This guy is for sale! I love him very much but there is NO room in my house for him. I'm sad but I promised him I would find him a good home with a great family that would cherish him. It really is an amazing piece of furniture. [I'm just bad at taking pictures, cause this picture does NOT do it justice] It's called a dry sink. It actually matches my buffet, which I heart. It has a pull out drawer and two cabinets. This is one solid piece ladies. If you are interested let me know.

another example of my horrible picture taking.....





Happy furniture hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment